This collection is meant to follow the 'Houseplant Newbie' Houseplant Seed collection, and consists of seeds that are at an intermediate difficulty to germinate! Ordering these seeds in collections saves you 10% compared to when you order each seed individually. Each order will give you the following:
- 20 Chlorophytum Amaniense 'Fire Flash Plant' Seeds
- 20 Radermachera Sinica 'China Doll' Seeds
- 20 Fatsia Japonica 'Japanese Aralia' Seeds
- 20 Ficus Altissima ‘Lofty Fig’ Plant Seeds
- 20 Asparagus Asparagoides "Smilax" 'Bridal Creeper' Seeds
- 1 main care sheet, + individual care sheets for each seed
(Find more info on growing seeds by going to our seed guide)
These seeds have been grown and produced in San Marcos by a credible grower. Store them in a cool, dark place when you're not using them. When you're ready to plant them, put them into moist soil in a bright and warm spot. Monitor their conditions and make sure the soil remains moist until the seeds sprout. Before long you will have your own little plant collection start to grow!
If you have any issues at all with getting your seeds to sprout, please don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be happy to help guide you through creating the right conditions for the seeds.
Loved the sprouted peas. Will be using the sprouting lid for other beans and things.
Everything is great!