This collection consists of plants that are pet-friendly! If you have that mischievous pup or cat that just keeps getting into your plants, at the very least these plants won’t be toxic!
WARNING: just because these plants are considered pet-friendly, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get help for you pet if they do eat large amounts of it. These plants are NOT meant for their consumption, and some pets may have allergies to these plants! Ordering these seeds in collections saves you 10% compared to when you order each seed individually. Each order will give you the following:
- 20 Hypoestes Phyllostachya ‘Pink Polka Dot Plant’ Seeds
- 20 Hypoestes Phyllostachya ‘White Polka Dot Plant’ Seeds
- 20 Beaucarnea Recurvata 'Ponytail Palm' Seeds
- 20 Radermachera Sinica ‘China Doll’ Plant Seeds
- 20 Chlorophytum Amaniense ‘Fire Flash’ Plant Seeds
- 1 main care sheet, + individual care sheets for each seed
(Find more info on growing seeds by going to our seed guide)
These seeds have been grown and produced in San Marcos by a credible grower. Store them in a cool, dark place when you're not using them. When you're ready to plant them, put them into moist soil in a bright and warm spot. Monitor their conditions and make sure the soil remains moist until the seeds sprout. Before long you will have your own little plant collection start to grow!
If you have any issues at all with getting your seeds to sprout, please don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be happy to help guide you through creating the right conditions for the seeds.